The Inter Faith Network for the UK works for inter faith understanding and cooperation in the UK. As of 8 February, its closure looks imminent, for the reasons explained here. If you would like to enable IFN to close its work in ways which strengthen the likelihood of its legacy being one which feeds helpfully into new channels for inter faith engagement in the UK, please do make a donation today using the options below. If Government funding does come through in time to save the work of the Inter Faith Network, or if other major funding is instead secured by 22 February, your gift would be used to continue IFN’s work.
Fields/ sections marked with * are required fields.
Donations at all levels are much appreciated, and are used carefully and with maximum impact to carry out this work.
Making a one-off gift
If you would like to make a one-off donation to support the Inter Faith Network you can do this:
- by credit card using the form above or over the phone - call us on +44 (0)20 7730 0410.
- by BACS to the Inter Faith Network for the UK: Sort Code: 40-52-40, Acc No: 00019472
- on Facebook - you can either make a donation via the IFN Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ifnetuk or choose to set up a fundraiser supporting IFN through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ifnetuk/fundraisers/
- by cheque, payable to the Inter Faith Network for the UK and sent to The Inter Faith Network for the UK, Mary Sumner House, 24 Tufton Street, London, SW1P 3RB.
Making a regular donation
If you would like to make a regular donation toward IFN's work, you can do this by:
- Direct Debit - If you would like to make a regular donation to IFN, you can do this either online by using the CAF Bank form to the right of this list (on large screen devices); by visiting the secure CAF Bank page (on any device); or by printing a copy of the Direct Debit mandate, and sending this to the IFN office at the address given above for cheques.
- Standing Order – you can also set up a regular payment to IFN via a Standing Order to the Inter Faith Network for the UK: Sort Code: 40-52-40, Acc No: 00019472.