Support our vital work
Your gift can help us sustain and strengthen the Inter Faith Network's vital work to support and develop inter faith understanding and cooperation in the UK. A Special Appeal is currently in progress with match funding doubling the value of donations. (Other giving options can be found below the form).
Fields/ sections marked with * are required fields.
Donations at all levels are much appreciated, and are used carefully and with maximum impact to carry out this work.
If you would like to make a donation to support the Network you can do this:
- by cheque, payable to the Inter Faith Network for the UK and sent to The Inter Faith Network for the UK, Mary Sumner House, 24 Tufton Street, London, SW1P 3RB.
- by credit card over the phone - call us on +44 (0)20 7730 0410.
- Direct Debit - If you would like to make a regular donation to IFN, you can do this either online by using the CAF Bank form to the right of this list (on large screen devices); by visiting the secure CAF Bank page (on any device); or by printing a copy of the Direct Debit mandate, and sending this to the IFN office at the address given above for cheques.
- Standing Order – you can also set up a regular payment to IFN via a Standing Order to the Inter Faith Network for the UK: Sort Code: 40-52-40, Acc No: 00019472.
- Facebook - you can either make a donation via the IFN Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ifnetuk or choose to set up a fundraiser supporting IFN through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ifnetuk/fundraisers/
- You may also download IFN's fundraising leaflet, which includes details about giving via BACs and a printable form which may be used alongside gifts made by cheque or with credit card instructions.