Getting Together at a Time of COVID-19
Video: A Webinar for local inter faith groups led by the Inter Faith Network for the UK on Friday 19 June 2020. Marking the Great Get Together.
Below you can watch the recording of the first in a series of IFN webinars for local inter faith groups in the UK planned to take place during 2020.
Presentation texts will be added to this page in due course.
- 5:25 – 'Opening reflections' from Jay Anderson, Leeds Faith Forum, Leeds Concord Interfaith Fellowship and IFN Trustee
- 7:31 – 'Using digital technology to bring people together for dialogue and consultation and to widen and strengthen our work' by Himanshu Jain, Barking and Dagenham Faith Forum
- 15:58 – 'Taking your local inter faith programme digital and responding to current needs' by Shabaz Ahmed, Building Bridges Pendle
- 29:57 – 'Sharing prayers, poems and readings at this time of COVID-19' by Anthea Ballam, Brighton and Hove Interfaith Contact Group
- 40:16 – 'Using virtual meetings for the regular getting together of local inter faith bodies – some reflections' by Avtar Matharu, York Interfaith Group
- 1:09:50 – 'Closing reflections' from Es Rosen, Barnet Multi Faith Forum and IFN Trustee
- 1:12:27 – Closing reflections' from Patricia Stoat, Nottingham Inter Faith Council and IFN Trustee
Facilitated by Ashley Beck, Inter Faith Development Officer, IFN with Madiha Hussein, Project Assistant, IFN.
NB: Connection issues during the second presentation means the video in this section is difficult to follow in places.